We all know that environment plays a vital role in the existence of the human habitat on earth. There is a fact that needs to know that the word environment is derived from the French word, i.e., “Environ” that defines the meaning “surrounding.” The ecosystem refers to all non-living and living things present in the environment, and it is stated as the foundation of the biosphere.
The ecology and environment are the science branches dealing with the study of organisms and their interactions in the aura. The environment is entirely responsible for the existence of human life on earth, whereas there are several types of ecosystems are available. For serving the readers with sufficient information, we have given the detailed information below. Take a look here to unveil.
- Get to know about the different ecosystems:-
Most of us are unaware that there are two types of ecosystems are present; both of them are listed below, along with a sufficient explanation.
- Natural ecosystem:- the natural ecosystem is produced Naturally. It is the biological environment that is present in nature. This category includes forests, deserts, lakes, grasslands, mountains, rivers, ponds, ocean, etc.
- Artificial ecosystem:– this is the artificial environment that has been created by humans; they are maintaining by themselves. This is the environment that includes crop fields, parks, zoos, aquariums, etc. Whereas, the components of the environment that are further divided into two categories that are:-
- Biotic environment:- this is the environmental component that includes all living creatures or organisms like the birds, forests, animals, insects, and microorganisms like the bacteria, fungus, algae, viruses, and many more.
- Abiotic environment:- here, the abiotic components that include the non-living components like the cloud, dust, land, air, mountains, rivers, humidity, temperature, water, sand, water vapor, etc.
The human activities impact on the environment:-
We all know that different types of human activities; some of these activities are having direct attributes of environmental disasters. These are disasters that include frequent climate change, acidification of the ocean, deforestation, depletion of the ozone layer, massive waste, disposal, overpopulation, global warming, pollution, etc.
The importance of environment:-
The environment plays an essential role in the healthy living of humans and several other creatures, organisms, and living things. Earth is the only planet known as the home for the living species, and all the living creatures depend on the food created by the environment only. The environment is letting us get air, water, food, and several other essential needs. So, due to these reasons and more, we should protect our environment to maintain the healthy existence of life while reducing any hazardous situations.
The final verdict
We are here along with the conclusion that defines the environment is essential for the human other living creature’s existence on earth. It enables us to get food and several other essential things that are mandatory for the perfect existence. Moreover, we all need to take mandatory steps to protect it due to these reasons and more of them.