Environment is termed in a high range of interpretations which consider simply it as nature. All the characters, processes as well as non-human features are concise and formed together to form environment. It is a natural landscape which varies with all the things which is influenced with human activities. For some extent, one can also understand environment which is somehow based on human elements too. It includes urban areas as well as rural areas and everything which is on land is causing an environment.
It includes all the living things as well as non-living things altogether to form an environment. Nonetheless, it also helps in influencing the life of a human being which forms all the biotic elements in it. The biotic elements are listed in the form of plants, animals, forests, birds etc. These all are listed as the living things where as when we talk about the non-living things then they are listed as abiotic elements. Some example of abiotic elements is listed as sunlight, rocks, land as well as water.
One should know what harms the environment as:
Now, in the lower section I am going to write the 5 things which one doesn’t know about the environment and which are actually harming the environment as:
- Leftover food: The very first thing is left over food present in the earth as a reason an individual should eat enough rather then wasting the food. According to a research, it is listed that more than 2 table spoon of rice are being wasted everyday which is equal to feed more than 2.5 million of people per year.
- Face wash with microbeads: If you are using a face wash which contains microbeads then it somehow also affects the environment. As a reason, these microbeads are tiny and ends up with the bodies which are present in the sea water. Despite of this you can go for the option of considering a natural body for regimen and enhancing your beauty.
- Plastic utensils: Using plastic utensils while eating such as plates, bowls, spoon, straw as well as forks are harmful for the environment. Despite of such things you can use the utensils which are made with metal because they are beneficial for the environment and doesn’t cause any harm to the nature.
- Not recycling old jeans: Not recycling your old jeans is somehow also the reason for affecting the environment. It takes a high amount of water for the manufacturing of one pair of jeans which includes dyeing, pre-washing as well as pressing which affects the environment in a lot of ways. It is better for you to either recycle your jeans and make bags or wallets from it.
- Throwing chewing gum: Do not throw chewing gum anywhere else because such things don’t get recycle and affects the environment in a lot of ways. Chewing gum are made with no decomposition because they are not getting disposed.
By acknowledging the information listed above, it will become beneficial for you to know about the things which harms our environment.